MP Financial Advisory Services LLP, a Credit Rating Advisory firm, is set up by Mr. Mahendra Patil who has over 18 years of experience in the field of Credit Rating, Corporate Finance and Banking. Mr. Patil has 7 years’ experience of working on various rating transaction across sectors and rating structures in Rating Agency at senior positions. Over last 7 years, he has provided credit rating advisory services to corporates across geography as well as sectors. Mr. Mahendra Patil has provided rating advisory to –
- Over 200 corporate clients having average debt profile of about 400-450 crore (ranging from Rs.10 crore to Rs.5000 crore)
- Handled over 340 corporate credit rating advisory assignments
- Having maintained client retention ratio of over 70%
- Clients spread across 14-15 cities in India with predominant client profile in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Pune, Indore, Surat, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, etc
- Handled a cumulative debt profile of over 1,80,000 crore
- Over the years, the ratings of customers are improved from “non-investment grade” to “investment grade” on a sustained basis.
A glimpse of track record
- A company engaged in Wind Power segment had a prior rating of D which was revised to BBB- within a period of 16 months
- An Educational institute cum hospital having prior rating of D was revised to BBB within a period of 16 months. This was further upgraded and maintained to BBB+
- A company engaged in Distribution transformers segment having prior rating of BBB was upgraded to A with successive upgrades
- A trading firm having prior rating of BBB was upgraded to A- (without changing the rating agency) with successive upgrades.
- Companies involved into Wind Power rated as BBB- could be rerated to BBB+ (during surveillance) with the same credit rating agency.
- Provided a structured rating solutions to mitigate future rating downturns, by providing better credit enhancement.
- Most of the assignments were handled without changing the rating agencies.